I set up the camera last night whilst I inked my next Illolife RPG character sheet as a test really to see how well it’d capture. I think it worked pretty well, so thought I’d share.

I inked this in about 40 mins (sped up by about 900%) using a .35mm rapidograph and a #3 Raphael 8404 brush + FW Acrylic ink. I did the whole piece in tech pen first as I’d decided at the last minute to redraw part of the image, so the lines were a bit muddy. I call this ‘safety inking’ as I can pull the right lines out in pen first, before going in and adding the correct line weights with the brush afterwards.

Would love to hear what you guys think/how I could improve the setup for next time. If anyone has a suggestion, please post it in the comments below!

14160